Lavor LKX 1310 XP Hot water Pressure Washer (STEAM) - 110 volt - LAVORWASH
Lavor LKX 1310 XP Hot water Pressure Washer (STEAM) - 110 volt - LAVORWASH. Heavy Duty high-pressure cleaner for high performance, reliability and ease of use. For washing vehicles, plant, machinery, garden equipment, floors and external walls; for degreasing, sandblasting and paint removing.
If you’ve never tried a HOT water pressure cleaning before – there is a massive difference between the performance of HOT water cleaning compared to cold. ( Its like cleaning your hands in hot water compared to cold – with the same amount of soap – HOT cleans so MUCH BETTER. !!)
* 110 VOLT MODEL
* Double motor (pump and burner)
* 1450 rpm Motor - 4 pole ( For LONG LIFE )
* Three high durability steel pistons brass pump head with built-in external (seat interchangeable) by-pass valve
* BRASS PUMP
* Stainless Steel suction & delivery valves
* Vertical burner with high thermal efficiency steel coil
* Temperature regulation gauge
* Low fuel lamp
* Detergent built-in tank for HIGH PRESSURE INJECTION
* Delayed & 24 volt Automatic Stop System
* Safety valve
* Glycerine pressure gauge
* Ergonomic Handles & impact resistant cover.
* Four robust wheels - Ideal for moving across yards
* Includes 10m high pressure hose, gun with swivel hose coupling, steel lance & power nozzle.
GREAT FOR USE ON A BUILDING SITE, OR WHERE 110 VOLT SUPPLY IS SPECIFIED.
You can call our Sales Team on 0151 548 5500 to discuss your needs.
The LKX produces a maximum pressure of 110 bar ( 1600 psi ) and delivers a water flow rate of 660 litres per hour at 140 degrees. The unit is powered by a 3000w, 1450 RPM MOTOR 110 volt motor.
The “Best in it’s Class” vertical boiler features a high, thermal efficiency, steel coil and comes equipped with the A.S.S. - automatic stop system. This system includes a pressure switch which shuts down the motor on release of the trigger and helps to prolong the life of the motor. A burner regulator is fitted to optimise the combustion for improved efficiency, wear resistance and less diesel oil consumption.
A built-in detergent tank is fitted for direct detergent delivery ( HIGH PRESSURE CHEMICAL) and the trolley is designed with an ergonomic handle complete with accessory holder . The fuel tank benefits from a low-fuel shutoff and warning light that notifies the operator on low fuel.
The LKX is very popular with our customers for all small & Large businesses. The unit is compact and very portable, ideal for great manoeuvrability, and great for washing cars, vans, plant & machinery etc. The standard equipment includes a high pressure trigger gun, 10 meter HP hose, and a HP 700mm Stainless lance with high / low pressure regulation. A HP professional nozzle is also supplied.
12 months parts warranty from the Manufacturer.
Return to base repairs service, but normally units can be repaired over the phone, or by your local LAVOR pressure washer dealer. Full back-up, spares and parts available.