TOP OF THE RANGE PERFORMANCE from our GEARBOX REDUCTION high pressure pump producing Max. 5000 PSI (345 bar) at 25 Litres per minute.
Massive pressure and huge flow rate powered by a Loncin 20HP V-Twin engine with electric start.
Ideal for Industrial cleaning of large floors areas, roofing, and use with large rotary floors cleaners too.
The KM5000P features a 2 cylinder Loncin engine which is electric start, producing 20 horse power mounted onto a heavy duty steel frame. The engine is mounted to the chassis by anti-vibration shockers for a smooth and reliable performance. It comes complete with 5 quick-release nozzles allowing you an easy transition from low pressure detergent to high pressure cleaning, a long 10M high pressure hose, trigger gun and steel lance.
N.B. These petrol engine driven machines are professionally rated and set-up to work hard.
- 5000 PSI (345 Bar) max pressure
- 25 Litres per minute flow ( This unit requires min 25 litres per minute water feed)
- Loncin 20HP 4-stroke V-Twin air cooled petrol engine
- Brass 3 piston gearbox reduction pump with German Parker seals
- 5 power nozzles (0, 15, 25, 45 and 80 degree)
- Brass variable pressure control valve
- Variable throttle control on engine
- Header tank with float valve
- Electric key start
- Heavy duty steel chassis with rubber anti-vibration shock absorbers
- Low pressure detergent application through detergent pipe filter
- Four Large 10" Tyres
- Industrial HOSE REEL with swivel & 20m high pressure hose
- Industrial high pressure gun with stainless steel lance
- 12 Months Return to Base Warranty
Included in the box:
- KM petrol pressure washer unit
- 20m high pressure hose
- Detergent pipe & filter
- High pressure trigger gun
- Steel lance with nozzle connector
- Steel spray nozzles (x5)
- User manual
||5000 PSI / 345 BAR
||25 Litres / Minute
||Loncin LC2V78FD-1 V-Twin 4-Stroke
||19.7hp / 13.4kW @ 3600rpm
||42 N.m @ 2500rpm
||Electric key start
||112 x 78 x 113.5cm