The Wolf Creek CS20 Electric Chainsaw has a powerful motor and an original Oregon chain and bar which enables precise cutting. With an ergonomic and light weight design, the Wolf Creek chainsaw allows easy handling and relaiable use.
Includes the "Q-TENS" quick chain tensioning system. No need for spanners or tools; simply adjust the chain tension with the tensioning wheel & lock in place.
The ideal chainsaw for use in the garden - great for cutting logs.
The Wolf Creek CS20 uses the "Q-TENS" quick chain tensioning system. No need for spanners or tools; simply adjust the chain tension with the tensioning wheel & lock in place.The Q-TENS System which allows for tensioning the chain correctly in just a few seconds simply by turning a knob on the side of the chainsaw. The CS20 features:
• Versatile and easy to use
• Sturdy design for long lifetime
• Powerful 2000W motor
• 16" Oregon chain bar with Oregon chain
• 13m/s chain speed for optimum cutting performance
• Ergonomic handle for both sawing and felling
• Automatic chain oil lubrication
• Large oil tank (300ml) with level indicator