Number of disc brushes: 2
The scrubbing group meets different cleaning path need with 1, 2 or 3 disc brushes.
The Lavor SCL Midi-R 75BT Walk-Behind Scrubber-Drier is the answer to all your hard floor cleaning problems. It is designed for Commercial cleaning tasks in Warehouses food production areas and large, flat flooring areas. It works well on all tiled floors, concrete floors, painted floors, linoleum, and will even clean undulating & grooved floors.
It works by injecting the detergent solution through the fast scrubbing brushes, and at the same time the rubber squeegee blades allow the dirty solution to be vacuumed away to the recovery tank.
Suitable to work for the maintenance and deep cleaning of large areas (up to 2,600 m²).
- User friendly control panel: forward speed setting, scrubbing and vacuuming selectors, battery charge indicator, traction direction indicator, key main switch
- Large handle with traction driving lever for forward and backward directions
- Self levelling brush plate
- Cover removable without tools
- Quick vacuum motor and filter inspection, without tools
- Detergent solution filter
- Detergent solution tank provided with large opening protected by quick locking cap
- Easy access to battery and vacuum motor compartment, without using tools. Large capacity shock and acid proof polyethilene tanks (88 l) avoid frequent reﬁlling and idle time. 4 x 6V -180 Ah C5 batteries granting continuous working time up to 4-5 hours.
- Adjustable speed ensures high precision in cleaning congested areas with obstacles. Intuitive controls reduce operator’s training time. Safety thermal breakers prevent motor problems in case of overheating or operator’s misuse.
- Heavy duty V-shaped squeegee ensures perfect drying of every type of ﬂoor, even with large joints. Non-marking wheels avoid marks after the drying. Completely adjustable to ﬁt any surface.
- Strong mechanical control levers for heavy duty use. Large size drain hose for a fast emptying and a better cleaning of the recovery tank. Quick ﬁtting battery charger plug.
Other useful information
Number of disc brushes: 2
Together with the reliable mechanical solution faucet, this system reduce chemical consumption and avoid solution waste. The flow is open only when brush is working, there is no accidental leak with machine stopped. The system is protected by a filter with easy maintenance.
Useful to check work sessions and to plan stops for battery charging. Best output and investment protection.
Charge meter and battery protection:
It informs when the autonomy is finishing , allowing the end of the cleaning task (stopping brushes first and then the rest). It prevents damages to the batteries, preventing the complete discharge with any kind of technologies.
BEIGE PAD - POLISHING:
Polyester To polish all kinds of floor. Use dry.
GREEN PAD - INTERMEDIATE CLEANING ACTION:
Nylon To remove all the old superficial wax, rests, obtaining ready floors to be recoated. Use wet.
BLACK PAD - WET STRIPPING:
Nylon For wet stripping of heavy layers of wax. Ideal to remove old floor finish scu and cement marks.
|RPM / pressure on the brushes||150/48.5 RPM/Kg|
|Depression / Vacuum motor||1733/550 mmH2O/W|
|Squegee width||900 mm|
|Max working capacity||4275 m2/h|
|Detergent tank capacity||88 l|
|Recovery tank capacity stop/total||91/95 l|
|Brush motor power||1000 W|
|Traction motor power||300 W|
|Working Width||750 mm|
|Detergent Solution System||Solenoid Valve
Buy Now. Pay Later or Pay in 3 interest-free instalmentsRead More
Pay with Clearpay. Make 4 interest-free paymentsRead More