Number of disc brushes: 1
The scrubbing group meets different cleaning path need with 1, 2 or 3 disc brushes.
The Lavor SCL Compact Evo 50BT (with battery & charger) Walk-Behind Scrubber-Drier is the answer to all your hard floor cleaning problems. It is designed for Commercial cleaning tasks in Warehouses food production areas and large, flat flooring areas. It works well on all tiled floors, concrete floors, painted floors, linoleum, and will even clean undulating & grooved floors.
It works by injecting the detergent solution through the fast scrubbing brushes, and at the same time the rubber squeegee blades allow the dirty solution to be vacuumed away to the recovery tank.
Very compact scrubbing machines suitable to work for the maintenance cleaning of limited-size areas (up to 2,000 m²). Especially suitable for cleaning: car shops, sales points, gym, health care.
- Control panel with operator presence safety system.
- Low level battery indicator: brush/vacuum and traction progressive cut off.
- Solution water filter and solenoid valve
- Easy access to the battery compartment.
- Quick and easily inspectable drain recovery tank.
- Non-marking wheels.
- Roto-molded polyethylene tanks, shock and acid resistant.
- The lower tank also serves as battery compartment.
- Low noise operation thanks to the protected positioning of vacuum motor
- Powerful gearmotor; metal brush plate with integrated plastic splash guard/bumper.
- The outﬂow of the detergent solution is controlled by a solenoid valve.
- Theactuation of the solenoid valve is operated by the control lever,avoiding the outﬂow detergent solution when the brush is stopped during the interruptions of work.
- Renovated with new squeegee pressure adjusting system.
- The squeegee blades are easily replaceable without the use of tools.
- Quickand easy coupling squeegee through the two large knobs; the squeegee isreleased without any damage in the event of accidental impact.
- Filter Mesh to retain possible solid pieces, protects the solenoid valve.
- The ﬁlter also has the function of regulating the outﬂow of the cleaning solution; screwing the transparent cover increases the amount of ﬂow,while unscrewing the cover reduces the ﬂow
Other useful information
Number of disc brushes: 1
Together with the reliable mechanical solution faucet, this system reduce chemical consumption and avoid solution waste. The flow is open only when brush is working, there is no accidental leak with machine stopped. The system is protected by a filter with easy maintenance.
Integrated battery charger:
Some models are equipped with integrated battery charger, other ones have the predisposition only. It is possible to charge batteries in different rooms, without coming back to the same place.
Standard integrated battery is built with a maintenance free technology and it does not require restrictions about the place for battery charging. The non stop research allow to use always up-to-date batteries that combined with appropriate battery charger grant machine top performances.
Charge meter and battery protection:
It informs when the autonomy is finishing , allowing the end of the cleaning task (stopping brushes first and then the rest). It prevents damages to the batteries, preventing the complete discharge with any kind of technologies.
BEIGE PAD - POLISHING:
Polyester To polish all kinds of floor. Use dry.
GREEN PAD - INTERMEDIATE CLEANING ACTION:
Nylon To remove all the old superficial wax, rests, obtaining ready floors to be recoated. Use wet.
BLACK PAD - WET STRIPPING:
Nylon For wet stripping of heavy layers of wax. Ideal to remove old floor finish scu and cement marks.
|RPM / pressure on the brushes||150/20 RPM/Kg|
|Depression / Vacuum motor||1280/400 mmH2O/W|
|Squegee width||800 mm|
|Max working capacity||2000 m2/h|
|Detergent tank capacity||44 l|
|Recovery tank capacity stop/total||50 l|
|Brush motor power||550W
|Power supply||24 V|
|Working Width||500 mm|
|Detergent Solution System||Solenoid Valve
Buy Now. Pay Later or Pay in 3 interest-free instalmentsRead More
Pay with Clearpay. Make 4 interest-free paymentsRead More